How A Marketing Intern Can Increase Your Company's Reach
Marketing: An Indispensable Activity For Any Business
If you own an Australian business or startup, you’ll know all about the importance of revenue, and by extension, attracting customers. Customers come when they know you exist. When they know you are solving their problems. When they know you are offering something they want or need. But what if you’re doing all those things and you’re still not attracting enough customers? You increase your reach.
How can you increase your reach? With the help of a marketer.
Now, you may be thinking, “That sounds like a lot of money. Money I just don’t have right now.” We understand your problem. When you’re getting a business off the ground, the costs can feel like they’re constantly racking up, and any unnecessary costs are cut.
But what if you could have a marketer and save your business money? It’s all possible with a marketing intern. Don’t sacrifice marketing. It is an absolute essential, and with a creative lot of students opting for careers in the field, we’ve found a way you can have your cake and eat it, too.
Now that sounds like really great news!
Increase Your Reach And Customer Base
In the current noisy digital world, marketing is becoming more and more complex. It requires a constant outpouring of content and communication to make yourself heard. Having a dedicated person doing that for your business can be a complete game changer.
Some of the tasks a marketing intern can help you with include:
- Creating regular content for your social media channels – specifically where your ideal customer hangs out.
- Preparing a monthly e-newsletter to make sure you are always top of mind for your loyal customers.
- Tailoring your message for your niche customer.
- Helping you stand out from the crowd with visually appealing packaging and brand communication.
- Improving your SEO (search engine optimisation) so you appear in search results when people google for your product/service.
- Researching your competitors so you can out-do them.
- Compiling testimonials from happy customers to help attract new ones.
- Helping you become a well-known brand in your industry.
Marketing Doesn't Work For My Business – Said No One Ever!
You could offer the greatest product/service but if no one knows about you, you won’t survive for long.
In order to take off and fly, make some noise and speak to your audience – in a voice they will hear, in a place they hang out. To get marketing interns to support your business, just follow these three simple steps:
- Have a clear understanding of what your needs are.
- Assign an employee to provide supervision to the marketing intern during their internship.
- Reach out to Outcome.Life to sign up and start taking on interns who can boost your popularity, revenue, and confidence!
Marketing Can Open New Horizons At No Cost
Our marketing interns each have a Bachelor Degree or higher and have a great foundation to make recommendations and improvements to your business. Internships typically last for 12 weeks for at least two days a week.
If you like the intern, you can hire them. If you’re not interested in hiring, you lose nothing. It’s like when big companies offer a “try before you buy” option. We say, “Sign up. Try it for 12 weeks. Then hire or try again!”
We at Outcome.Life take pride in not only helping students, but also in supporting Australian SMEs (small to medium enterprises) and startups with interns who can help their business.
Just reach out and start talking with our team about marketing interns who can help your business. It’s that simple.
Vintii Vasundhara Aggarwal is part of the placement team at Outcome.Life in which she talks to new students and host companies every day about the importance of work-integrated learning. Once an international student herself, Vintii is passionate about connecting with international students and sharing with them how she has navigated the same path and kickstarted her career. She is also a visual abstract artist and the winner of three UNSW hackathons.
If you have any questions...
The Outcome.Life team are always here to answer any questions or help with any problems you might encounter during your internship.
You can contact us between 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday at:
Phone: 03 8899 7424